The UK is having an unexpected summer and no one could be happier about it than I am. Something strange has happened to me recently. No matter how unhappy I am with my body, I am unable to bring myself to wear hiding clothes. Sometimes this requires a lot of courage, especially when people on the streets start laughing at the sight of me or pass comments. This has been happening to me quite a lot recently. I don’t know what it is - when I was a 16 I managed to escape relatively unscathed but now it seems like I have crossed over into the territory of permanent disgustingness and horror. I’m not going to back down though. The people who laugh, they do it just to hurt you. To them you are just a creature from a grotesquerie. They don’t acknowledge you as a human with feelings. And I won’t give in to them and let them win. I refuse to let them win. So I still go around, wearing tiny, short, backless, cleavage baring things because what the hell, it’s summer, it’s not going to last and I am going to take full advantage of the sun while it’s there. I refuse to back down.
Playsuit: Asos // Bag: River Island Via Asos // Shoes: Asos // Headband: Giant Dwarf // Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Gold
I have been wanting to wear this playsuit for ages and I finally found the right occasion! It’s my birthday and birthdays are occasions to wear pink, as far as I am concerned. When I was a child, my birthday dress HAD to be pink and white. I was the girliest girl ever. I used to dream of dresses in pink and white with layers of tulle and lace that looked like confections. But as luck would have it, I was kept dressed mostly as a boy while I was growing up. So now, I’m taking that back by being the girliest girl I possibly can be. Even if it is not confection dresses, you would never ever see me outside a dress or a pair of girly shorts. I think you should dress only in things that make you happy. And this tiny backless playsuit makes me happy.
Boats near Jesus Green!
I have silver shoes!
I have absolutely no makeup skills but I do love me some gold eyeliner. Does it show in the photo?
On the way to the pub we passed some cows grazing in Midsummer Common.
People playing cricket in white cricketing flannels! Such a colonial throwback.
- foreverlll likes this
- yeidi likes this
- adafuckface likes this
- trashprincesss reblogged this from curiousfancy
- trashprincesss likes this
- whiskey-whiskers reblogged this from curiousfancy
- whiskey-whiskers likes this
- toomuchlifeinyoumydear likes this
- thejollyleaf reblogged this from curiousfancy and added:
- tomboytheory reblogged this from curiousfancy
- foldedsquaredpaper likes this
- thecuteinexecute likes this
- bellafata likes this
- beautyofthesoft likes this
- starryhours likes this
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- lapocketrocket reblogged this from curiousfancy and added:
- modernfoppery likes this
- recalentado likes this
- spiralred reblogged this from curiousfancy and added:
- spiralred likes this
- rosecoloredcomedy likes this
- mallorystehle likes this
- zesticola likes this
- limberlost likes this
- darlingface reblogged this from curiousfancy
- fashion-180 likes this
- topomir likes this
- noonesgoingtotopthat likes this
- ickychick likes this
- thelaughingsickness likes this
- foreverandever likes this
- snapadoo likes this
- solitarymangoes likes this
- curiousfancy posted this